Delivery Of Items Of The Art Work By Post:
Postage and Packaging for the Artist
1. You need to be able to package the Art Work and maintain that there is Insurance available, and arrange for the
Carrier to arrive to deliver your Art work to the Customer (through inter-parcel.com).
2. The Postage will be refunded to the level set by you and target-art,through a negotiated add-on to the set price.
3. The Set postage will be refunded on Receipt of Sale but not until then.
4. We aim to establish a good working relationship with our Artists, and hope that our very reasonable Commission
rates will help us both achieve this.
5. Please telephone us for more information 01628 776 721
Delivery Of Your Order
1. We pride ourselves on our rapid service and aim to despatch all orders promptly:
2. You should receive your Art work(s) within 3-7 Working days.
3. If for some reason your parcel doesn't arrive within 10 working days, Please contact us.
In the unlikely event of the need to return Art Work.
1. Art Works can be returned by the Purchaser to the Artist within 14 days of Receipt of the item for a refund.
2. After this time, Art Works cannot be returned.
3. Any Postage and Packaging Costs of this return must be paid for by the Purchaser.
4. We reserve the Right to Refuse any Returns if the Art Works is damaged in any way.
5. It is recommended that all Returned Items are sent by a service which offers compensation for Loss or Damage.